DISCOVER THE ANCIENT AND SACRED SPICE OF INDIA
* This product is amazing. I bought it as I suffer from osteoarthritis. I can surely recommend this for sufferers of arthritis - Gena
Widely known as the golden spice, Turmeric is considered one of the world’s most potent superfoods and has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and for its potent anti-inflammatory benefits. Try our Turmeric and supercharge your diet today.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Protein is essential for increasing and maintaining muscle mass as well as maintaining healthy bones. Our Turmeric is packed full of protein, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
- SPICY AND DELICIOUS: Turmeric has been used in Indian and Far Eastern cooking for generations for its distinctive peppery taste and inviting rich ochre colour. Perfect for curries, soups, rice and other dishes.
- ORGANIC GOODNESS: Our Turmeric is grown and harvested naturally without any pesticides or other nasties. It's been certified organic by the Soil Association, so you know exactly what you're eating.
- HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE: At MySuperFoods, we only provide the highest quality products that contain concentrations of nutrients higher than other standard health foods, meaning there's more goodness in every spoonful.
- CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: We want you to buy with complete confidence, so we provide all our customers with a guarantee to refund your order if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Protein-Rich Root that's Inspired the World's Cuisine for Centuries
While Turmeric may look normal, it's anything but. Not only is it a protein-rich superfood, but it has also been an essential ingredient in various styles of international cuisine for centuries. Now you can buy the highest quality organic Turmeric in an ample 180 x 500mg pack to add some spice to your cooking and get all the protein you need.
Organic and Pure
Our Turmeric is grown and harvested in a natural and sustainable way in the hot and humid conditions of Northern India, earning it the Soil Association's certification as an organic product.
Free of allergens, pesticides, irradiation and any additives including preservatives, sugars, acids and colourants, you know that you and your family are only consuming pure natural goodness.
A Nutritional Root Bursting with Health Benefits
Turmeric, which contains the compound curcumin, has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for generations as an anti-inflammatory and even as a topical ointment for wounds.
While its medicinal properties might remain unproven, it certainly packs in a huge dose of protein, which has been proven to help with increasing and maintaining muscle mass as well as helping to maintain normal bones.
Our Promise to You
We want all our customers to enjoy the benefits of adding organic superfoods to their diet. But if you're unhappy for any reason, we will be happy to refund you in full. So you can buy our Organic Turmeric today in complete confidence.
|Typical Values Per 10 Capsules
||69kJ / 16kcal
Recommended Use: 2 Capsules daily with water
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark location in a sealed pack.