Discover the Amazing Herb Named the Queen of Herbs in Ayurveda!
Shatavari is considered one of the world’s most potent superfoods and has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and for its health-benefiting properties.
Widely known as the ‘Queen of Herbs’, Shatavari has been traditionally used to nourish the ovary, promote production of reproductive hormones, and maintain libido of women.
MySuperFoods organic Shatavari Powder is so simple to add as an ingredient to your favourite food to form part of your healthy lifestyle and supercharge your diet, so try it yourself today!
- HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM – Because of its high antioxidants content and unique micronutrient profile, Shatavari can help promote a healthy immune system. MySuperFoods Shatavari Powder is absolutely ready to promote your body and mind.
- REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH – Widely known as the ‘Queen of Herbs’, Shatavari has been traditionally used to nourish the ovary, promote production of female reproductive hormones, and maintain the libido of women (Bundelkhand University India).
- PEACEFUL WELL-BEING – Shatavari has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to treat depression. In fact, a study by Banaras Hindu University India suggests the antioxidants in Shatavari have strong antidepressant abilities, thus promoting better quality of life.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE – Our Shatavari Powder is 100% organic, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO. Our unique manufacturing process maximizes absorption and ensures your body reaps all the incredible benefits that Shatavari has to offer.
- SATISFACTION 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Every order is protected by our 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can shop with full confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
A Healthy Boost for Your Body and Mind
Did you know that our organic Shatavari Powder contains different natural antioxidants? But that's not all. Our premium-grade powder is jam-packed with natural goodness and is one of the most nutrient-rich foods on the planet. You’ll also find a potent source of:
Protein:Promotes muscle growth and helps maintain healthy bones
Calcium:Helps with blood clotting and promotes healthy teeth and bones
Iron: Helps form red blood cells, reduces fatigue, assists oxygen transportation and assists with a healthy immune system.
Fibre:Aids better digestion
Vitamin C:Contributes to the protection cells from oxidative stress and normal function of immune system.
What Scientific Nutrition Experts Say About Shatavari
A study by Bundelkhand University India found that Shatavari may promote production of reproductive hormones and maintain libido of women.
Shatavari is used in Ayurveda as an immunity booster. A study by University of Pune India suggests Shatavari improves immune response and promotes better health
Shatavari is used in Ayurveda to treat depression. A study by Banaras Hindu University India suggests the antioxidants in Shatavari have strong antidepressant abilities.
|Typical Values per 100g
Recommended Use: 1 level Teaspoon (1g) daily
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark location in a sealed pack.