DISCOVER THE AMAZING SUPERFOOD OF THE MAYANS AND AZTECS
* Phenomenal! I am a recent convert to raw cacao and have been trying out various brands. This is my favourite so far - Jools
Sourced from the purest ingredients, Cacao have been enjoyed by the Aztecs in South America for its delicious taste and health-boosting nutrients. Indulge yourself with the bitter-sweet chocolate taste of our Cacao without any of the guilt today.
- BITTER AND WHOLESOME - Our Cacao may clump together and taste more bitter than similar powders you've tried, but this is because we extract the cocoa butter using pressure not heat so it is truly organic and contains more enzymes and nutrients.
- ORGANIC GOODNESS: MySuperFoods’ Cacao Powder has been Certified Organic by the Soil Association so you know you are only enjoying pure natural goodness. It is also bursting with antioxidants to make it an all-round healthy treat.
- THE NO-GUILT SWEET TREAT: Cacao Powder is perfect for adding to drinks, smoothies, shakes and desserts with no guilt attached. Why not mix with milk for a delicious and healthy drink? Indulge and enjoy the goodness.
- HEALTH BOOSTING POWDER: Because of its high concentration of nutrients, a helping of Cacao Powder may help to maintain healthy teeth and bones, contribute to normal muscle and psychological function, and reduce fatigue.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISE: Your satisfaction is our number-one goal. So if you encounter any problems and you want to send it back, let us know and we will arrange for a full replacement or refund. Easy!
Our Cacao Powder is truly organic, and you can see this by the way it sometimes clumps together. This is because the fat content in genuine cacao like ours is higher than in cacao where the cocoa butter has been extracted using heat treatment.
We extract cocoa butter using pressure rather than heat to preserve the enzymes normally destroyed by heat treatment, resulting in a truly cacao powder that packs in more goodness.
The Aztecs Loved It, and You Will Too
MySuperFoods’ Organic Cacao Powder has been enjoyed for centuries for its delicious taste and health-boosting nutrients. Once enjoyed by the Aztecs in South America, now you can sprinkle it into your favourite smoothies and onto your breakfast cereal for a tasty and nutritious treat.
Rich In Nutrients, Bursting with Flavour
Our Cacao Powder packs in a huge range of essential nutrients that are good for you, making it a truly excellent health food. In each spoonful you will enjoy protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and copper.
It also tastes great (it is chocolate, after all!), making it the perfect option for adding to sweet treats, drinks, smoothies, shakes, desserts and more.
Helping You to Stay Healthy
The nutrients in our Cacao Powder have been proven to provide numerous health benefits. Adding it to your diet may help to maintain healthy teeth and bones, contribute to normal muscle and psychological function, reduce fatigue, contribute to the transport of iron through the body and protect cells from oxidative stress among many other benefits.
Pure Organic Goodness
Certified organic by the Soil Association, our Cacao Powder has everything you want and nothing you do not. Harvested by hand in the forests of Peru, no chemicals are used in its production, and the unique harvesting process ensures it has a higher antioxidant level than other powders. In fact, it boasts more antioxidants than green tea!
|Typical Values per 100g
||2231kJ / 535kcal
Recommended Use: 1 Heaped Tablespoon (10g -15g) daily
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark location in a sealed pack.